Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So I'm not dead.

Now, I understand that there are few people who probably check out my blog anymore. Which is fine. I'm not caring to much about that anymore (adding: Damn you Sheldon and Matt for your continued blogging success).
Basically, I got a new job repairing furniture that required me to live in Winnipeg for a while and then when I got back I had no access to the interweb. This is the explaination for my absence.
But now I have my own place (where I live all by my lonesome) and have my very own handy dandy intertube connection device. Life is good.
I hung out with Sheldon last night and he reminded me that I enjoy blogging, and indeed, I even have a blog.
As far as content, I'll probably still post stupid shit and thoughts I think are Made of Awesome. And when the mood strikes, I'll do up a proper brain thinkin' blog.
Love always.
Me

2 comments:

  1. DO IT! I love how many terms you use for internet without actually using the word "internet". well twice but whatever SCOOOOOTTTT YOU ARE BACK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inter. . . net?
    What are you yelling about now?

    ReplyDelete