Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally an update

So I've been pretty busy lately, but new things are a foot. I've been keeping busy writing some fiction which is the explanation for my long absence, as if anyone really cares. I could have updated sooner, but you can only say "busy writing other shit" so often before the words become meaningless.
Also, my good friend Sheldon has come up with an idea for a website. The contributors would be me, Sheldo, and a friend of his. I think the tentative title for this site is REDACTED (cause apparently I'm not allowed to say) .
I won't go into the details on what it's all about, but I will note I'm excited about the possibilities.
And that is that. I could go on and write another post, maybe continue my Adventures in Christianity series, but I'm tired.
Deal with it.
Edit: Sheldo says the website is secret, so no one tell anybody!

1 comment:

  1. Scott! Site is supposed to be a secret! Edit this post, post-haste!

    ReplyDelete