Thursday, March 19, 2009

For the record. . .

I should direct your attention to the links of websites I like. You'll note that there is one called "The Curious Case of Sheldon and Matt". Check out the blog for yourself and you'll see what they are about.
Matt and Sheldon are two good friends of mine. In fact, Sheldon and I were roommates for like a year and a half. The three of us had much fun.
Actually, in retrospect most of our time was spent being dicks to each other and generally trying to one up the other person. This achieved mixed results. Just ask Matt's chest hair.
Anyway, they have this blog now, and I thought "Here's my chance to have a blog that isn't terrible (I used to have a terrible blog that sucked the life out of myself and whoever was unfortunate enough to read it) while at the same time trying to be cooler than Sheldon and Matt."
Now, I'm at a disadvantage. Its two against one. Since their blog was started yesterday, they've had over 70 visitors. As of this writing, I have yet to breach 5. Yet, I have have confidence that
with hard work and brazen, shameless self-promoting, I will penetrate (that’s what she said) the upper echelon of the blogosphere. Or at least be as popular as Sheldon and Matt.
Thank you.
P.S. Would it kill you guys to leave some comments? The general idea of this thing is to create some conversation. Jeeez.

4 comments:

  1. Bammmm you finally breached 5! I like how this entire post was dedicated to being as cool as me and Matt. Well as cool as Matt. I blame him for our popularity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know! I now have 10% of your audience.
    Sky's the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Scott. The Sky is not the limit. The Multiverse is the limit, multiple skies are the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eff Reggie. You just had to come and nerd up the place. . .

    ReplyDelete